Golf Cart Request
- Anyone who will be driving a golf car must call UAPD for an appointment to get certified as a golf car driver at 575-2222. Drivers must present a valid driver’s license at that time. Departments must provide proof of golf car driver certification before the car will be checked out
- For external departmental rental a cost center number must be provided on the checkout form. Fees are $50 per day, per car. Our cars hold 5 passengers plus 1 driver.
- Upon renting this Golf Car, the driver takes full responsibility for any incident involving this golf car while checked out to them, including improper maintenance or damages.
- Please fill out the maintenance form when returning the car.
- As with any vehicle, please remind drivers to never leave keys in the ignition and to take reasonable precautions against theft. Unfortunately there are a number of people in the area who delight in taking these cars for joyrides if they get the opportunity.
- The car should be returned and in clean condition. They should be parked where instructed and securely locked. Keys should be returned to the Golf Car Supervisor immediately after use or if it is after hours by 8am the next working day unless other arrangements have been made.
Fill out my online form.