Slate Training Sessions
Slate is our new campus-wide customer relationship management system (CRM) that assists with recruitment and admissions processes.
The 1-hour training sessions are held in Gearhart Hall Room 101.
The goals for this training are:
- Provide an overview of Slate
- Introduce the Person Records
- Learn how to log interactions with students
- Download the Microsoft Outlook email add-in
- Learn how to view your prospective students and to receive weekly reports
- Learn how to promote your program and connect with prospective students