Out of Career Registration
Out-of-Career Registration is for those who wish to take a course out of their academic career. Careers are AgLaw, Law, Graduate and Undergraduate.
Read carefully and fill out the Out-of-Career Registration Form or Out-of-Career Registration Form (Word document) . If you are an AgLaw or Law student or trying to add an AgLaw or Law course outside your career, fill out the Out-of-Career Registration Form, Law or Out-of-Career Registration Form - Law (Word document) .
If necessary, obtain signatures, then submit the form to the Graduate School and International Education registration desk in Gearhart Hall 213 or call 479-575-5865.
Note: This form is used by undergraduate students wishing to take a grad level course or graduate students wishing to take and undergraduate course for undergraduate credit. For graduate credit for an undergraduate course use form 3000 & 4000 Level Courses for Graduate Credit. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
3000 & 4000 Level Courses for Graduate Credit
For graduate students wishing to take 3000 & 4000 level courses for graduate credit please read carefully and fill out the Request for Graduate Credit for 3000 or 4000 Level Courses.
Note: This process needs to be completed before the course begins.
Out-of-Career Registration Instructions
Read All The Instructions
Please fill in all information, including UAConnect Class number, Subject & Catalog number and section. If you are taking a class that has variable credit, please include the number of hours requested.
If you are an undergraduate student, your request will not be processed without the signatures of both your advisor and the course instructor.
Complete the Administrative Change of Registration form and the appropriate Out of Career Registration form. Get appropriate signatures and submit both forms together to the Graduate School, Gearhart Hall 213.
- Advising - You must see your advisor to have the advising hold removed.
- Financial - See Student Accounts in UARK 213 (479-575-5651).
- Other - Contact the Graduate School (479-575-4401).
- For a graduate student a load limit is 15 hours. Ask your advisor to email Dr. Koski at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- For an undergraduate student a load limit is 18 hours. For 19-21 hours contact your dean’s office. For above 21, complete the Overload Petition and submit it to your dean’s office. Once it is approved and changed in the system, submit the Out of Career form to the Graduate School, Gearhart Hall 213.
Please complete the Out-of-Career Registration Form, Law.
For Graduate Students wishing to take a 3000-level or 4000-level class for graduate credit, please complete the Request for Graduate Credit for 3000 or 4000 Level Courses and submit it to the Graduate School, Gearhart Hall 213.