Thursday, January 21th, 2020
- Minutes for the December 10th, 2020, Graduate Council meeting will stand approved if no corrections are received. (Please review the Graduate Council Minutes before the meeting.)
- Introduction of new associate dean for the Graduate School and new chair of the Graduate Council
Announcements: Title changes for existing organizational units:
- Office for Diversity and Inclusion becoming the Division for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Office of Economic Development becoming the Division of Economic Development
- Office of Research and Innovation becoming the Division of Research and Innovation
- Office of Student Activities, Initiatives and Services (OASIS) becoming the Sylvia Hack Boyer Center for Student Services
- Other announcements
- Dean’s Report
- New Business, Program Changes, College of Education and Health Professions, Department of Curriculum and Instruction,
- Edits to the policy on dismissal for unethical and professional conduct, and providing an avenue for appeal (Attachment B).
- Course change reports from the University Course and Programs Committee (UCPC) (Attachment C).
- Graduate faculty recommendations for graduate assistants: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment D). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Graduate faculty recommendations for faculty: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment E). Graduate faculty applications previously approved (via email) are in Attachment F. A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Other Business