Thursday, April 16th, 2020
- Minutes for the March 19th, 2020, Graduate Council meeting will stand approved if no corrections are received. (Please review the minutes on the Graduate School web page before the meeting: Graduate Council Minutes)
New Business, Program Proposal, College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences,
Department of Food Science:
- Proposal to modify the Master of Science degree (FDSCMS) by modifying admission requirements and adding a statement that students must enroll in FDSC 5001 Seminar twice.
- Proposal to modify the Ph.D. degree (FDSCPH) by modifying admission requirements, adding a statement that students must enroll in FDSC 5001 Seminar twice, and adjusting the number of hours of credit required for students entering the program with a BS degree – adding 12 hours of credit required for these students to meet ADHE requirements.
- New Business, Program Proposal, Graduate School, proposal to modify the Ph.D. degree in Public Policy (PUBPPH-FMPO) by deleting the Family Policy concentration
- New Business: Policy Change: Proposal to change the graduate faculty representatives of the Graduate Council from elected members to the Associate Dean for the College who serves in the ex officio or elected role with the Council.
- Discussion: joint doctoral programs
- Course change reports from the University Course and Programs Committee (UCPC) (Attachment B).
- Graduate faculty recommendations for faculty: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment C). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Other Business