Thursday, January 16th, 2020
Upchurch Conference Room, Bell Engineering
- Minutes for the December 19th, 2019, Graduate Council meeting will stand approved if no corrections are received. (Please review the minutes on the Graduate School web page before the meeting: Graduate Council Minutes)
- New Business, Program Change, Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences, Department of English, proposal to modify the master of arts degree (ENGLMA) by offering two new areas of specialization (note: these are not new concentrations).
- New Business, Program Changes, College of Education and Health Professions,
- Department of Health, Human Performance and Recreation, proposal to modify the master of science degree in Community Health Promotion (CHLPMS) by changing the degree and name to Master of Public Health, with concentrations in Public Health Practice and Physical Activity.
- Eleanor Mann School of Nursing, proposal to modify the master of science in Nursing degree (MSN) by making curricular changes
- Department of Rehabilitation, Human Resources and Communication Disorders, proposal to modify the master of science in Communication Sciences and Disorders (CDISMS) by increasing the requirement for clinical course hours from 11 to 15 and the degree hours from 47 to 51, removing CDIS 5531 Professional Issues
- Course change reports from the University Course and Programs Committee (UCPC) (Attachment B)
- Graduate faculty recommendations for faculty: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment C). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Other Business