Graduate Council Agenda
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Upchurch Conference Room, Bell Engineering
- Minutes for the March 17th, 2016, Graduate Council meeting will stand approved if no corrections are received. (Please review the Graduate Council Minutes).
Report from Committees:
- Academic Appeals
- Teaching Assistant Effectiveness Advisory Committee
- Old Business: None
New Business, Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences, Department
of Agricultural Education, Communications and Technology,
Proposal to modify the MS degree in Agricultural and Extension Education by removing
Thesis Proposal Development as a required course and adding three credits to the
concentration electives for thesis students.
Note: Program changes and program proposals may be viewed at https://nextcatalog.uark.edu/programadmin/). Program proposals are also listed in Attachment A.
- Discussion item: International transfer credit
- Course change reports from the University Course and Programs Committee (UCPC) (Attachment B).
- Graduate faculty recommendations for graduate students: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment C). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Graduate faculty recommendations for faculty: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment D). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Other Business