Graduate Council Agenda
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Upchurch Conference Room, Bell Engineering
- Minutes for the June 16th, 2016, Graduate Council meeting will stand approved if no corrections are received. (Please review the Graduate Council Minutes before the meeting. (Note: The Graduate Council did not meet in July.)
- Welcome to new Council members
- University Program Review Committee
- Calendar Committee
- Old Business: None
- New Business: Department of Physics, Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences, proposal to modify the MA degree in Physics (HYSMA) by removing PHYS 400V from the list of recommended courses. (Attachment A)
- Course change reports from the University Course and Programs Committee (UCPC) (Attachment B).
- Graduate faculty recommendations for graduate assistants: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment C). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Graduate faculty recommendations for faculty: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment D). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Other Business