Graduate Council Agenda
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Upchurch Conference Room, Bell Engineering
- Minutes for the February 25th, 2016, Graduate Council meeting will stand approved if no corrections are received. (Please review the Graduate Council Minutes).
Report from Committees:
- Academic Appeals
- Teaching Assistant Effectiveness Advisory Committee
- Old Business: None
- New Business, Walton College of Business, Proposal to offer the Master of Accountancy degree (ACCTMA) on-line.
New Business, College of Education and Health Professions, Proposal to offer a
Doctor of Occupational Therapy Degree, in cooperation with UAMS (OTPDDP).
Note: Program changes and program proposals may be viewed at https://nextcatalog.uark.edu/programadmin/). Program proposals are also listed in Attachment A.
- Information Item: The Graduate School and International Education, together with the Honors College, proposes to create an Honors Graduate Fellows program (Attachment B).
- Course change reports from the University Course and Programs Committee (UCPC) (Attachment C).
- Graduate faculty recommendations for faculty: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment D). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Other Business