Thursday, February 18th, 2015
Upchurch Conference Room, Bell Engineering
To assist council members in locating and reviewing Graduate Council agenda items in the CourseLeaf system, please review the instructions for Viewing Course and Program Proposals Pending Graduate Council Approval.
- Minutes for the January 15th, 2015, Graduate Council meeting will stand approved if no corrections are received. (Please review the Graduate Council Minutes) before the meeting.
- Report from the Academic Appeals Committee, the Teaching Effectiveness Advisory Committee, and the Library Committee.
- Old Business: None
Note: All program changes and program proposals may be viewed at https://nextcatalog.uark.edu/programadmin/).
- New Business, Program Changes, College of Education and Health Professions, Department
of Health, Human Performance and Recreation. A summary list is provided as Attachment A.
- Proposal to modify the M.AT. degree in Athletic Training (ATTRMA) by removing PBHL 1103 as a required prerequisite for the program.
- Proposal to modify the M.S. degree in Community Health Promotion (CHLPMS) by 1) removing CHLP 4613 and adding CHLP 5613 as a required course; 2) requiring that students receive a grade of B or better in courses associated with the “required research component” and “required courses component” of the degree requirements.
- Course change reports.
- Course change reports from the University Course and Programs Committee (UCPC) (Attachment B)
- Course change reports pending approval by the UCPC (Attachment C)
- Courses inactive more than three years, to be deleted (Attachment D1)
- Course inactive more than three years, to remain inactive (Attachment D2)
- Courses with no enrollment in last five years, to be inactivated (Attachment D3)
- Courses with no enrollment in last five years, to remain active (Attachment D4)
- Graduate faculty recommendations for faculty: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment E). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Other Business