Thursday, March 19th, 2015
Upchurch Conference Room, Bell Engineering
- Minutes for the February 19th, 2015, Graduate Council meeting will stand approved if no corrections are received. (Please review the Graduate Council Minutes) before the meeting.
- Report from the Academic Appeals Committee, the Teaching Effectiveness Advisory Committee, and the Library Committee.
- Nomination for the Calendar Committee
- Old Business: None
Note: All program changes and program proposals may be viewed at https://nextcatalog.uark.edu/programadmin/.
- New Business, Program Changes, Graduate School, Proposal to modify the Ph.D. degree in Environmental Dynamics (ENDYPH) by requiring four courses instead of three and to require three semesters of ENDY 6991 (Attachment A).
- New Business, Policy Changes, Proposal to Modify the Course Review Process, Academic Policy Series 1622.11 (Attachment B).
- New Business, Proposal to eliminate dual credit classes (Fred Spiegel) (Attachment C).
- Course change reports from the University Course and Programs Committee (UCPC) (Attachment D).
- Graduate faculty recommendations for graduate assistants: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment E). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Graduate faculty recommendations for faculty: A preliminary list is attached (Attachment F). A complete list will be distributed at the meeting.
- Other Business